Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Update

Busy weekend.  Worked Saturday night, first Sat. night in 3 years.  Weird.  It was like being a new guy again.  but nice to be busy evangelizing things.

Sunday we went to mass to see my brother in law play trumpet and my nephew was a server fo the first time.  Then to my nephews hockey game.  His team won 5-3.  It is amazing how still cool it is watching 10 year olds play hockey.  

Brad and Kara came over Sunday evening to watch some football and have some lasagne.  Good friends, good food, good times...shitty football.  When I'm cheering for the Steelers you know football season is over.

On the diet front Sunday was bad news. We were so busy, I did not get a chance to work out.  We also had Sonic coupons and had lasagne so that was bad news.  Brad and Emily and I killed some bean and cheese dip.  today I worked out pretty hard core to make up for Sunday.  Plan is to work out early in the morn again before going in for a 10-3 shift. 

 We may get some snow in Cincinnati so we will see what kind of commute there is in the morn.


No comments: