Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week In Review

Wow.  Slipped big on blogging this week.  Should be the easiest thing for me to keep up with...Sorry to the 3 of you who have been eagerly staring at your google reader hoping to see more of my posts.  So what DID happen this week?  Lets take a look.

It was a pretty busy week which led to my lack of posts to be honest.  My employer reported last quarter earnings.  Pretty good considering the state of the economy.  

We had one day of nice weather which allowed me to not only walk outside with Emily, but also to wash the sheet of salty crap off the Richstery Machine...

Working out went well, but the weight didn't follow.  Details over at The Challenge.

My kid got his report card.  Did very well.  Straight "S"s.  Teacher said his writing, and reading have improved significantly.  Took him out to IHOP to celebrate.  Then off to the Cyclones game.  

Saturday was the first meating of the Great Burger Debate.  We met at Fatburger  ate and rated some burgers.  It was a great time.  Good food, good friends.  We plan to meat once a month to find the best burger in Cincinnati.  I like Fatburger, but imagine it will not win.  Brad and Kara came over after Burger Debate for some video games and funny youtube videos.  

Sunday was Wesley's schools open house.  At the science fair, one exhibit caught my eye.  Someone gets it.  

So how was your week?

No comments: