Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Week In Review

Damn.  My blogging is getting to be a once a week deal.  Sorry for the 2 of you that may read this thing.  Anywho, here is another weekly recap.  

After having the city paralyzed for nearly two weeks due to terrible ice and snow storms, a wind storm ripped through the city.  We lost power for a while, but more importantly we lost siding.  Lots and lots of siding.  So if anyone knows siding and likes working for beer, we are hiring some siding contractors.  We'll see how it works out with insurance, we only have a $500 deductible and I imagine the damage is more than that.

Wesley was off school Friday so I took the kids to the Cincinnati Art Museum.  I was nervous that the kids would be bored and it would destroy them culturally for the rest of their lives.  Luckily the program was interesting, timed well and the kids loved it.  All of the kids seemed a bit on the verge of boredom during the tour of the museum, but they held strong.  So I was happy, my kids may have some culture.  

Valentine's Day came this weekend.  Rebecca and I were fortunate enough to get a sitter again and had a nice dinner out.  And my wife once again proved she is the coolest wife ever, by getting me this for Valentine's day.  Thanks Becca!

Working out went well this week, other than the steak dinner I ate pretty darn well.  We'll see how it goes.  I walked darn near three miles today.

This week, looks to be slow.  Only working one day, but this weekend the boys are coming over for some video game action!  





No comments: