Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Time To Freshen Things Up Around Here

After  our recent trip to Walt Disney World, it has been a busy time with the kids in swim lessons and Wesley in baseball and Rebecca and I working.   I have been spending a lot of time on my flickr page, a small amount of time on my newly secured "unique" facebook page, and way too much time on twitter but the blog and my main site have been neglected despite promises to write more.  To try and encourage more blogging I went ahead and sort of merged the main page at richrichmond.com with the blog so that my blog entries show up on my main page as an RSS feed.  You can still click on the blog entries right on my main page and they will seamlessly open in blogger for commenting.  So poke around and let me know what you think of the new set up!


No comments: